Hi everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
Sorry I've been away for so long. Idon't have internet access anymore. Baby Oliver is getting sobig already! Can you believe he's almost 3 monthsold!!! AHHHHH! He's such a great baby. Ilove being a mommy. It is exhausting though! LOL

Pristine is still living with her new daddy and loving it! Hecalls me frequently and tells me how well she is adapting to her newhome. She has 24/7 run of the house and she is doing binkiesand bunny 500s again! That is such a relief. I'm sohappy that she is happy again.

Great to see you! I'm glad that Pristine is happy, it must be a huge relief for you.

Don't think I ever said it so....Congratulations on the baby!

Hi Lissa, It is good to hear that lifeis going well for you and Jason. It is also good to hear thatlittle Pristine is adjusting to her new bunny parent. Wecould use is some pictures of Oliver though. We know he's nota fur kid, but we arefond of the other kind of kidstoo!!!! Have a Happy New year and be sure to stopby and say hello when you can. Beckie, Trouble andTrixie :)

I missed this!

postpics.gif

(Well, not worthless, but get the drift?) :biggrin:

Congrats again!
babyhaha.gif

missyouhappy2.gif

Send Oliver stories!

sas :)and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hi Lissa! I haven't been around in awhile but Idecided to stop by and I'm glad I did! Oliver is adorable! I love thepictures, especially the black-and-white one. Congratulations to bothyou and Jason!

Lissa

What a breathtakingly gorgeous boy! :love :hug2:

I see he's already got the 'punk' do, when does he getpierced? (Tatooed?)

Who's his favourite band?

sas :biggrin:

Pipp wrote:
What a breathtakingly gorgeous boy!:love :hug2:

I see he's already got the 'punk' do, when does he getpierced? (Tatooed?)

Who's his favourite band?

sas :biggrin:

Pierced?! :shock: My little boy???NEVER!! :disgust: lol He's going to beinnocent his whole life. lol

His favorite band is Nirvana like his mommy and daddy. hehe

Latest posts

Back