HEY EVERYONE!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
Marley says "Hello!!"

DSC_9466_1.jpg

Domino says "What's up?!?!"

DSC_9418_1.jpg

Louie says "TREEEEEATTZZZ."

DSC_9444_1.jpg

Dolla says "Nom Nom Nom"

DSC_9451_1.jpg

:biggrin:

Thanks everyone! Marley is pretty much ace with keeping her pen clean. It's insane! She was pretty clean before she was spayed, but now? oh snap! Her pen never needs to be cleaned! She always goes in her litter box. The only thing you find all over the pen is hair. LOL!

OMG I'm in love with all your Bunnies, good thing you live far away from me:biggrin:.

I can't remember, do you have a Trio?

What kind of camera do you use? Your pictures are so clear.

Susan:)

Hehehe. my bunnies! You'll have to fight for them! :duel

Dolla, Domino and Louie are a trio! They did fall apart for a while (Domino was living alone) but I got them back together about a month ago.

I have a Nikon D5000. I love it! :D

Aw I love Marley so much! I saw your avatar picture earlier and was admiring her. So pretty! Of course I can't help but love her since she looks like Rory :D And as always, I adore Dolla :D Louie and Domino are cuties too!

Yeah Becka has dibs on Dolla, sorry everyone! :p

I love Louie because he so tolerant of anything. He's the first one I let people hold because he's so good! Domino is pretty good too. Marley's too big and Dolla has better things to do! LOL!

I'm pretty sure I claimed Dolla the day you went to adopt her from the animal shelter!

If Dolla has been claimed already, then I want Marley. I think she would enjoy living with Auntie Shiloh.

Latest posts

Back