Hey all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lama

Reaction score
I joined this group 3 years ago after the loss of my fur baby, it took a while before I was ready to bring a new bun into my life but I have!

Smudge is coming up to his 1 year ‘gotcha day’ and is a very different character to the last bun - isn’t it funny how they all have their own personalities!

He is just over a year old and is some sort of lop, not entirely sure what breed he is. Smudge is a house bun (with plenty of garden time), he is litter box trained and has a strong desire to eat cables and cushions…

His favourite food is parsley (he can’t get enough of it) and he loves ear scratchies and nose rubs… but only on his terms. If he doesn’t want them he will gently hiss but then 5 mins later he is on your lap looking for attention!

Anyhow I just wanted to say hello and share my new-ish bun with you all!

Attachments

• C2FE6078-5020-4228-94E8-5F1788E17934.jpeg
    C2FE6078-5020-4228-94E8-5F1788E17934.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1A0969E9-3A25-41D3-B790-EE12E93519EB.jpeg
    1A0969E9-3A25-41D3-B790-EE12E93519EB.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I joined this group 3 years ago after the loss of my fur baby, it took a while before I was ready to bring a new bun into my life but I have!

Smudge is coming up to his 1 year ‘gotcha day’ and is a very different character to the last bun - isn’t it funny how they all have their own personalities!

He is just over a year old and is some sort of lop, not entirely sure what breed he is. Smudge is a house bun (with plenty of garden time), he is litter box trained and has a strong desire to eat cables and cushions…

His favourite food is parsley (he can’t get enough of it) and he loves ear scratchies and nose rubs… but only on his terms. If he doesn’t want them he will gently hiss but then 5 mins later he is on your lap looking for attention!

Anyhow I just wanted to say hello and share my new-ish bun with you all!
hi and welcome back ! Smudge is adorable and I love his name. Is that his little security pillow he’s hugging?
just to let you know you are not alone….my Minx loves to chew cables and her favourite is parsley as well…I think basil comes in at a very close second. Looking forward to more pics and many binkies,👍🤗🐇🐇

hi and welcome back ! Smudge is adorable and I love his name. Is that his little security pillow he’s hugging?
just to let you know you are not alone….my Minx loves to chew cables and her favourite is parsley as well…I think basil comes in at a very close second. Looking forward to more pics and many binkies,👍🤗🐇🐇
Oh yes basil is also a top 5 food, he loves his herbs! The first pic is how he sleeps, he looks like a pretzel at times but he isn’t hugging anything - he just sleeps all curled up in his paws! I’ve never known a bun to sleep like that but he just flops over and curls up! I think Minx and Smudge could be good friends with their love for chewing cables…

Latest posts

Back