he's finally home :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchyrat

Itchy
Reaction score
yesterday I finally went to pick up my new family member, the black "little" flemmie buck I booked a couple of weeks ago....and he is just lovely, and has magnificent ears :3

I haven't chosen a name yet since I want to get to know his character before choosing a fitting name for him

(he is currently fast asleep at my desk after a quick cuddle and a treat)

IMG_4913.jpg

He's beautiful and yes his ears are fabulous! Congrats on your new love. I'm waiting on my blue elop baby that will be ready in about two weeks. I feel your excitement!

it was a long 3½ hour hot car ride to get him, and the same on the way back, so I'm glad to finally be home again

I've got a couple of more photos to share of my little 50% ear rabbit
and I'm absolutely smitten with him already, especially after I discovered his mellow demeanor & overall calm...he doesn't get stressed in new environments, and just lays down and relaxes after a while, begging to be petted
(I've found my best camera after somehow misplacing it completely, so I''ll get better photos from now on)

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

I love those ears!!! :D Possibly the sole reason I want to own a flemmie one day! :)

A very handsome rabbit. I had to drive 3.5 hours both way myself to get my Xena and it was worth it. Your lucky you were allowed to get him at 8 weeks, I couldn't get either of mine until about 15 weeks so you get a bit the awkward cute stage.

it could have been worse for me tho, the little guy travelled 6 hours before even reaching the rabbit show where I picked him up, and even went by ferry from the island he's from

he truly is one special little guy, and I'm glad I got him :)
and here the standard age of sale for a rabbit is 8 weeks, even though the law says that 6 weeks is permitted :(

we found our first tick today tho, on his ear >_<

wow, 30 hours :O
that had to be one special bunny

Well, that one special bunny ended up becoming two. Pay off the trip was a short detour to visit family in southern Colorado before picking up the bun(s) in Colorado Springs. If I hadn't done that, it still would have been about 10-12 each way. I'm glad I made the trip. They are a comfort during an insanely difficult time.

Latest posts

Back