Quantcast

he's finally home :)

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Itchyrat

Itchy
Reaction score
yesterday I finally went to pick up my new family member, the black "little" flemmie buck I booked a couple of weeks ago....and he is just lovely, and has magnificent ears :3

I haven't chosen a name yet since I want to get to know his character before choosing a fitting name for him

(he is currently fast asleep at my desk after a quick cuddle and a treat)

IMG_4913.jpg

Channahs

Reaction score
He's beautiful and yes his ears are fabulous! Congrats on your new love. I'm waiting on my blue elop baby that will be ready in about two weeks. I feel your excitement!

Itchyrat

Itchy
Reaction score
it was a long 3½ hour hot car ride to get him, and the same on the way back, so I'm glad to finally be home again

Itchyrat

Itchy
Reaction score
I've got a couple of more photos to share of my little 50% ear rabbit
and I'm absolutely smitten with him already, especially after I discovered his mellow demeanor & overall calm...he doesn't get stressed in new environments, and just lays down and relaxes after a while, begging to be petted
(I've found my best camera after somehow misplacing it completely, so I''ll get better photos from now on)

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

Azerane

Mod at Large
Reaction score
I love those ears!!! :D Possibly the sole reason I want to own a flemmie one day! :)

Troller

Reaction score
A very handsome rabbit. I had to drive 3.5 hours both way myself to get my Xena and it was worth it. Your lucky you were allowed to get him at 8 weeks, I couldn't get either of mine until about 15 weeks so you get a bit the awkward cute stage.

Itchyrat

Itchy
Reaction score
it could have been worse for me tho, the little guy travelled 6 hours before even reaching the rabbit show where I picked him up, and even went by ferry from the island he's from

he truly is one special little guy, and I'm glad I got him :)
and here the standard age of sale for a rabbit is 8 weeks, even though the law says that 6 weeks is permitted :(

we found our first tick today tho, on his ear >_<

blwinteler

Reaction score
wow, 30 hours :O
that had to be one special bunny
Well, that one special bunny ended up becoming two. Pay off the trip was a short detour to visit family in southern Colorado before picking up the bun(s) in Colorado Springs. If I hadn't done that, it still would have been about 10-12 each way. I'm glad I made the trip. They are a comfort during an insanely difficult time.

Latest posts