Heres my new baby

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlesMom

Reaction score
Im sorry if the pic is really big im trying to figure this out!!! Im still stuck for a name any ideas would be great!!!

vyqtfk.jpg

Oh, what a gorgeous sweetheart! Is this littleone a male or female? The first name that came to mind immediately, assoon as I saw him, was Casper. I don't know why...it just popped intomy head...:)

Aww... How cute...

I'm bad with names- Casper sounds adorable though! For a girl I thinkSierra is cute. I almost named my Skittles that but it didn't seem tosuit her.

Good luck and have fun with your new bun! :)

Aww, what an adorable bunny. My Munchkin doesthe same ear thing and it never fails to make me chuckle. When I firstsaw the photo, I kept thinking of the name Grumples...hehe.

Blyre

ohhhhhh how adorable, snickers comes to mind.Little bits was a name I used for my cat, and we called her lilly forshort. What a cutie, I want one. Keep an eye on that one, she'/he's akeeper.

lol thanks for all the name ideas....he is a boymy hubby calls him bart lol or wants to name him smokey we have a dognamed bandit he is a goof! Anyway....i think his other ear will dropthe one is down now but that other one sticks straight up!

HiCuddlesMom!

Congratulations on your new baby!

Looks like a keeper to me! He's adorable!

:)

Raspberry

Thank you im glad to see you are still here...Ihavent been here for a while I lost the site addy your bun and Daughterare so cute! I hope all is going well for you:rainbow:

Yep, we're still here! :)Nobody else would have us!

We are doing very well, Thank you!

I hope we will see you more often!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back