HELP

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Babybribunny

New Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
My rabbit ate a piece of Arum lily the flower part to be exact. It’s late at night and the vet isn’t open until 8am. Any suggestions until then??
 

Hermelin

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Messages
1,664
Reaction score
1,387
Location
Sweden
Keep an eye on your bunny and make sure your bunny eats a lot of hay. Arum lily it’s poisonous but if you are lucky it will pass the system and your bunny will be okay if your bunny didn’t eat too much.
 

Latest posts

Top