Help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulaf70

Reaction score
My guy had to have his back leg amputated he is doing really good we are four days out. His incision looks good. He has stitches on the inside, but at the top of his wound his skin is getting hard and is dying like it should. Kasey can not stand it. He has started pulling and bitting on it. I got a collar from vet and they up his pain meds. The collar is just not working at all it freaks he out he is already stressed due to the pain. Kaesy is a sneaky little guy. He will not mess with it if i am in the room but as soon as i leave or try to sleep he starts pulling on it. I cant do a shirt to keep him from bitting it because he has no leg. I need some kind of alternative thing to go around its neck or somthing so that he can't reach down. Does anybody have any suggestions? Since Tuesday i have really not left his side but the lack of sleep on my part is getting to me and i have to return to work on Monday. I have a family member that will be looking after him for me this up coming week, but i am worried they will not watch him as much as i do and he will really hurt himself and set us back.

Latest posts

Back