Help!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olliefolyfe

Reaction score
I'm not intending to give up Ollie but I need a place for him temporarily. I am moving out of state via greyhound to live with my friend. My mom just had knee surgery but she can drive with me in a month to get him & drive him home with me. I simply CANNOT get rid of him even though everyone is telling me to. He is like my son & life without him will never be an option. I'm not from this state so I only know a few people & no one can watch him for me:'( are there any rabbit shelters in the Baltimore, MD area that could watch him for me temporarily that anyone knows of? But honestly I don't even know if anything like that can be done

Maybe someone here will see this & be able to help you with Ollie until you can bring him home with you! Hope you can work something out! Wish I were closer, I would try to give him a temporary home until he could be back with you! Praying everything works out for you & Ollie.

Thank you all so much for the responses! I'm about to do some more research into my options & I will let you all know how it goes!

Latest posts

Back