help!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Hey all--sorry I've been gone. Every time I try and get in this site, a small error box pops up and the window closes.
It's SO frustrating!!

This is the first time I've been able to get on, and could get kicked off any moment.

Does anyone know what's going on? It's only this site--everything else works fine.

Rose

what does the error box say? you couldbe blocking cookies or something. or if you have a securityprogram, it might be blocking the site. can't really sayunless I know what the error box says.

dawn

Sorry rabbitgirl,

I missed this post. You can always PM me if your problems arespecifically to this forum. I'll take them to the webmaster and see ifthere's something on this end.

What did you do to make it better?

Dawn,

The webmaster always says refers to cookies as well. Frustratingbecause you have to enable them every once in a while. You'd think itwould just catch up automatically.

I also hope people would speak up if their emails are ever spammedagain as well. That's definitely something we should compare notes on.

-Carolyn

actually, Carolyn, I'm lucky I got that post out. lol

Only a few functions worked, then I'd get kicked off.

what did we do? Reinstalled the browser--works fine now!

Rose

Latest posts

Back