HELP. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted but dont know what happened to the message. she was all fine adn then its like her back legs went limp and so we picked her up, she started shakin real bad and then straightened her back legs and arms and its like she was having some sort of convulsion or something.

Has she been exposed to extreme heat or humidity? If so, it could be heat stroke. Either way, she needs to be at a vet ASAP. Prayers:pray::pray::pray:

Dip her gently in a bath of lukewarm water. DO NOT fully immerse her, though. Is she still convulsing or limp?

Call the vet and tell them that you are coming with an EMERGENCY. One of you should hold her and comfort her while the other drives to the vet. The vet can do alot more for her than I can.

Oh dear..Im praying for her. Let us know if shes alright. Shes so young and it could be that she was taken from her mother too soon.

Praying for you little one.:pray:

-Haley

Oh no! I'll be sending lots of prayers and good vibes your way. :clover::clover::clover:

Greta :pray: and the bun boyz :brownbunny:brownbunny

Oh no :(

She's so young to be out and away from her mommy. I sure hope she's ok.

Did anything happen like someone picked her up funny or she hopped down onto something hard?

Latest posts

Back