Help with rabbit! No vet available right now.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munchies

Reaction score
I hope im just overreacting and he's ok, but he is acting different and im not sure what to do. He hasn't touched much of his food since the morning today, its 9pm now. I walked into the room and was weirded out that he didnt come out and run to my feet like he usually does. I found him hiding under a pillow and he doesnt seem to want to move much. I bought a bag of oxbow critical care powder and left it close to him and some wet lettuce, but he hasnt touched it. Ive fed him with a syringe a long time ago but i dont know if i should do that now. It might make him worse? He seems pretty lethargic and all the advice i see online is "go see a vet immediately" but i live in Taiwan and everything is closed right now.

He doesnt seem to be in pain and his tummy isnt gurgling. The only different thing i have done is give him some extra lettuce yesterday cause he seemed to love it. Munchies is going to be seven years old soon.

Syringe feed him critical care and try to get baby gas drops that contain the active substance simeticon, give it to him. Try to massage his stomach and make him move. It's mandatory he get food in the stomach and get the gut to start working again.

He might have gotten GI stasis.

Latest posts

Back