HELP WILBUR & JACKIE ARE STARTING TO FIGHT

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thing to consider here is that she isnt just concerned about DM and bonding, but the room Winston and Vega are in is close in proximity to Wilbur and Jackie's room..hence the fighting.

But I agree, whatever you decide, its just going to take some time for things to settle a little.

Haley wrote:
Another thing to consider here is that she isnt just concerned about DM and bonding, but the room Winston and Vega are in is close in proximity to Wilbur and Jackie's room..hence the fighting.
Yup, that's why I think one big 'tolerance' pen for some sessions might just work. Get everybunny used to everybunny else.

sas :)

Hi Haley, since the move of Winston & Vega to our room everything seems to be going good. They are Lovey Dovey to each other.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Susan:apollo:

My goodness. I'm sooooo sorry I missed all this. I've been awfully sick this week!

I just got u're msg on the computer but u're not on. I'm glad to hear they're not fighting anymore. I'll come visit you this week!!

Crystal

Latest posts

Back