HELP!! What is my rabbit doing!?!?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ollie.Edison.

Reaction score
Hello. So, I made a post a few ago about my rabbit having possible dental issues, and I decided the best option was to take him to the vet. But, I haven’t been able to take him to the vet because of my busy schedule right now (I am going to take him to the vet as soon as possible). Anyways, I was cleaning out my rabbits litter box when I noticed my one rabbit (6 years old) was doing this weird flinching thing. I have never seen him do this before, and he was just laying there and suddenly flinching over and over again! I have no idea why he was doing it and he hasn’t done it again, does anyone know if this is normal? Thanks in advance :)

I have a video of my rabbit doing this but I have no idea on how to upload it 🤪

So rabbit hiccups look like this? I never knew...
Now i can have my peace of mind that Iris has just been giving me occasional hiccups, i've never seen any other rabbit of mine do that.

Thank you everyone for the replies! I am so glad to hear it is the hiccups, because I also most had a heart attack when I saw my rabbit do this! Thanks all 🤗

Latest posts

Back