Help: What do you think this skin problem is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper2013

Reaction score
I am asking this on behalf of my sisters bunny,Bun Bun. He is not neutered. They didn't know he was losing hair. so far this is the only spot where his hair loss in. :huh as far as I know about his habbits is that he kicks his bedding out of the way and lays flat on his stomach. I am thinking of adopting him from her, but if he has something that could be contagious I don't want him because 1) I cannot afford the vet bill right now and 2) I don't want Hopper to catch anything. I know it looks like I am choking him, I'm really not, I am holding him close and under his front legs like he likes, but the little girl who was taking the picture took it at a weird angle.

Any and all advice would be very helpful. Thank you

Picture1026132115_1.jpg

Picture1026132114_1.jpg

Picture1026132117_1.jpg

whoops just realized that its a boy -_- he is probably what you would call a "picker" usualy they pick if they are bored or if they are itchy

is it dry or wet? if dry look for flaky bumpy scaly skin.

if all looks good might be a boredom plucker

if it's wet then think urine scald, water damage etc. Does he lay in his litter box a lot?

Latest posts

Back