Help!! Urgent -RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlazeBunnies

Reaction score
Mocha has had some issues in life (look back at my other posts) and was mis treated at her old home. She has suddenly stopped eating her pellets and is drinking less. She only eats carrots and oaten hay. We are going to the vet today but I want some advice on what to do till then I think her stomach has stopped moving as her poops and ***** and hairy and puss is coming out of her vagina. I think she had an infection aswell. Any help will be appreciated

sometimes 100% pure pineapple juice helps with their gastrointestinal tract so that they will start eatting and drinking again before you can get her to the vet. If she won't drink it in her water, give her it in a syringe forceably. This should help her tummy feel a little better. This worked wonders for my bun when he wasn't eating anything many years ago. You should definitely take her to the vet though.

Last edited:
Yeah I tried that, the vet didn't have much hope. I fed her oxbow critical care last night and she seemed better but at 12:50am today she passed away in my arms

Thanks everyone so was a special rabbit. I rescued her while she pregnant and went through that journey with her and it's sad that we didn't have more time together.

I am so sorry for your loss. :( You did everything you could for Mocha and she knew that you loved and cared for her for the entirety she was with you; with you, she experienced a kind heart for possibly the first time in her life. You should take solace in the fact that you did everything you could for her, took wonderful care of & loved her, and she knew that. :) You'll always have your memories you made with her and she's binkying happily and unhindered over the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm sorry for your loss of your bunny. At least she died in the arms of someone who cared for her.

I just had Lady die in my arms this March 26th. I know how you feel and I share your pain with you.. I am still upset and not a day goes by that I don't think of my girl.
I have to agree with BunBunz at least our babies died in our arms. KNowing that we were holding them for their last breath should make both of us feel better about them passing in the arms of love.

Vanessa

Yes, I remember that with Lady also. I was holding her and had pictures taken of me holding her until she passed. I try to remember her being a happy Lop and running around my legs in circle 8's to get craisons and other happy moments. :)

I'm sure you are glad you have these photos like I am with Lady.

Vanessa

The worst part of it all of a couple of months ago my phone was stolen and I lost all my pics and I only have one I have posted and stuff so I don't have many of her being a happy bun😭

Latest posts

Back