Help! (RIP)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvdutchrabbbits90

Reaction score
My 4 month old lionhead, did not eat much or drink much yesterday no poop or pee. Today her toungh and lower jaw is swollan!!!!! My mom will not be home until 4-5 tonight, to go to the vet. Is their anything to give her to take the swelling down??

Help!

no dip!!!!!!!!!! I didn't say we didn't call we already did!!!!! I just don't have a ride their!!!!!!! Until around 4!!!!!!!

What I mean is to call and talk to someone on the phone.They would be able to suggest to you what you could do to reduce the swelling.

Vet gave her fluids and 2 differnt shots. Hes not sure what it is. Gave us 2 differnt meds and will see how she does. Lets hope for little Suzie.:pray:I have NEVER had a rabbit have this illness very weird.

I have not heard of this either. You can usually use ice to reduce swelling, and an NSAID like ibuprofen or aspirin, but without any idea of what the cause is, I would be hesitant to use a drug that could potentially thin the blood and reduce clotting ability, like aspirin.

I was wondering the same thing that it could have been an abcess.

RIP Suzie, binky free. So sorry you lost her. You are in my prayers and thoughts.

Latest posts

Back