Help, potential drippy nose?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaskye

Reaction score
1898867D-9930-40E4-A80E-867322D9280B.jpegWould this be considered a drippy nose? Should I go to the vet immediately??

I would go to the vet to be on the safe side. Anything drippy from the nose is dangerous, and you need to see the vet soon. Hope he gets better! 😊

No. A little bit of moisture around the nose can be normal just from their respirations, especially if they are hot at all and trying to cool down, or after eating dusty hay. I would be concerned if it was dripping, sticky, crusty, there was colored discharge, noisy breathing, mouth breathing(emergency), or your rabbit was sneezing an unusual amount consistently, or if the nose is always moist and wet and your rabbit isn't hot.

Medirabbit (respiratory illness in rabbits)

No. A little bit of moisture around the nose can be normal just from their respirations, especially if they are hot at all and trying to cool down, or after eating dusty hay. I would be concerned if it was dripping, sticky, crusty, there was colored discharge, noisy breathing, mouth breathing(emergency), or your rabbit was sneezing an unusual amount consistently, or if the nose is always moist and wet and your rabbit isn't hot.

Medirabbit (respiratory illness in rabbits)
Thank you so much!!

Latest posts

Back