Help - Newborn kits, mother just passed away. - RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tammy, rest & take care of yourself & Stewie! As you say he is still with you & needs you now. You did everything you could so take comfort in that & give your best now to Stewie! I know from my wildlife rehab days, you feel you need & can't help but grieve for those precious lives lost but those who are still with us need our love & care. When I lost my first Quaker parrot I was inconsolable. It was the love & needs of my cockatoo that kept me going & eventually got me through the loss. Life is too short to dwell on things we cannot change or doing anything about. Stewie is there now. Love, cherish & care for him, it will enrich your life & make you feel better too. You did everything you could for Meadow & her kits, she would not want you to beat yourself up & would want you to be happy & doing all the things you need to for Stewie. (((((Hugs)))))))

Tammy

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like you did an amazing job jumping in and doing everything you could. You should feel so amazing about your fast actions. Rest and relax and be with your other bun. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks i am feeling much better today still not feeling 100% but much better than yesterday..Vanessa was telling me that it prob came on when everything happened here with Meadow and the kits and yeah it prob didn't help but this is cold and flu season anyway so i coild have picked it up the night i went for the goats milk they're were alot of people around that nite..Oh well i'll be fine ..And Stewie is doing awesome...Quite a character her is :)

Oh Tammy!! I am so sorry to hear that Hope passed on, I was really hoping the last little one would pull through. You gave it your best shot, the baby was just too small. (((BIG HUG)))

Latest posts

Back