Help! Need a substitute for pellets for the next day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rita1234

Reaction score
First off, it is totally not okay that I can't find my bunny pellets. I will get them ASAP (tomorrow after school) but I need a substitute for my baby four month old mini lop until then.

I'm giving her lots of timothy hay and oats until I can get pellets tomorrow, will that be okay (I can get them to her by 6pm)

Its really fine. A rabbit won't get sick from a day without pellets. I know a breeder who is completely pellet free with both adults and babies. Fraggles was also pellet free at your bunnies age. So don't worry,as long as there is hay your bunny will be fine.

thank you so much!:) I feel so bad that I can't find them. I'll definitely get them today but I'm glad she'll be ok.

I second Fraggles, she'll be ok for a day. Have you introduced veggies yet? Its important if you think about going pellet free to replace them with a variety of greens for a balanced diet.

Just give her extra hay and she should be fine. I wouldn't introduce anything new (veggies, oats, etc.) as that could upset her system more.

Latest posts

Back