Help Name Twin Bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlopsyBunnies4

Reaction score
Hello.

My Holland lop Doe, Beatrix, has two babies who are about a week old. They are literal twins! Both are lightly-marked Harlequins with the right ear black and the left ear light. The only difference is one has a marking on its face and the other doesn't. The baby with more markings is chubbier and lazier while the other is more active and bouncy.

Anywho... I have started brainstorming ideas for their names (obviously I'm not sure of their genders yet, but am hoping to confirm in about a week).

Here are the names I have thought of so far:

Paddington & Marmalade (Super cute and is in the theme Characters that we have mostly been doing)
Pumpkin & Spice (The chubbier one could be Pumpkin and the other one Spice, plus Autumn themed)
Ginger & Pickles (super fun and pickles would be perfect for a boy)

I would love some feedback on which one is your guy's favorite and any other cute twin names you have. Thanks!! As you can see, I'm taking this very seriously, lol.

Hello!

How exciting. I like pumpkin and spice because 1) they are born during Pumpkin Spice season! 2) We have a tendency to give our pets nicknames or shorter names, especially when we're calling them or when they're in trouble lol; 3) their harlequin coloring resembles pumpkin spice colors :)

Whatever you decide, I'm excited for you and hope you'll keep us updated!

Cara

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd give a little update. The two little babies are doing great! Yesterday, I confirmed both to be little girls and actually took a totally different route with their names. Meet Thelma and Louise! They both are very spunky and adventurous so I thought it was the best fit for them!

Let me know what you think!

Latest posts

Back