Help name these cuties?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo’s Slave

Reaction score
While I wasn’t expecting to get another bunny for a long while, fate has dropped it in my hands. More specifically, them.

I have just picked up two female bunnies, or unknown age, breed, vaccination or spay status from a school who was giving them away due to budget cuts. They were cared for fairly okay for the school pets that they were, in a nice outdoor kennel sort of thing. One of them is in worse state than the other. She has a mud coated bum and back feet - which makes her really stinky, and chips in her ears from where I’m guessing she has been attacked. They seem bonded so hopefully they don’t fight, but I’ll have to keep an eye on them I guess. Her sister on the other hand seems unmarred (I’m guessing she’s the bully), and just has small yellow stains on her feet. They also both have huge dewlaps and buttskirts, but I can feel their spines easily, and they seem to be a healthy weight. They’ve got great temperaments, and are okay with being picked up, and stroked, but they’ve joined our little warren now. Though they won’t be bonded to Apollo, as we are holding of while looking for another partner for him for now, as I wouldn’t want to break their bond, and my room is definitely too small for three bunnies.

anyway, I need names for them! I like Otis (Ottie) and Chip but they don’t really match

Attachments

• 9D5A6847-7232-4CB5-BBC1-17FF8BD032BB.jpeg
    9D5A6847-7232-4CB5-BBC1-17FF8BD032BB.jpeg
    133 KB · Views: 5
  • 426F99AF-8C9A-4638-B102-C1477D98A8EA.jpeg
    426F99AF-8C9A-4638-B102-C1477D98A8EA.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 5
Thank you! I’ve finally chosen a name - it took a friend and I several hours aha!
I’ve decided on Winnie (The Pooh) and Otis! Winnie because of her 💩 bum that it going to cost a lot of money to be shaved - not her fault of course, but I just like it aha

and Otis because it’s cute 🙈

Well done saving them! I hate the concept of 'school pets'. I would think it's very unlikely they have been spayed or vaccinated unfortunately so you have a few expensive rabbit vet trips ahead of you... Hope it all works out well.

Well done saving them! I hate the concept of 'school pets'. I would think it's very unlikely they have been spayed or vaccinated unfortunately so you have a few expensive rabbit vet trips ahead of you... Hope it all works out well.
Thank you, yeah, they’re going to be pretty expensive. We saw the vet last night and another appointment booked for Monday. They’re definitely not spayed and I doubt they’re vaccinated either but they’re safe and we’ll go from there xx

Latest posts

Back