help name the baby..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hexi99

critter mama
Reaction score
i am 99.9% sure its a girl.

here are some pictures to help

264_1483.jpg

264_1467.jpg

264_1501.jpg

264_1511.jpg

264_1522.jpg

Very cute! I love that second picture. She looks like a very similar color to my girl Lulu...

Ummm what kinds of names do you like? Do you want another pirates of the carribean name? I think Elizabeth is too long for a bunny name... what about Keira?

With that beautiful grey color I'd go for Smoke (or Smokey), Foggy, Misty, Shadow, Cloud, Haze, Ash (or even Ashley, although that's not really related to "Ash") - any would work for either gender.

Awww she is the cutttest little thing!! aww *huggles* I would prob. name her something along the lines of what Mike said, but then again I named my bunny Jelly Bean. ..? :)

lint. she looks like a little dust bunny! and the good thing about word names, even is "she" turns in to a "he", the name would still work!

Luv Buns wrote:
Awww she is the cutttest little thing!! aww *huggles* I would prob. name her something along the lines of what Mike said, but then again I named my bunny Jelly Bean. ..? :)
Actually I think "Huggles" is a cute name - that way if the gender fairy gets it wrong the name is still okay

i want to add that she is the only one of 3 babies to survive. mom killed the other two. mom is black and dad was a tort. all 3 of the babies looked exactly the same. i have a picture someplace of them as babies and you can see little nipples before they had gotten fur. so thats why i assumed this one is a female. she is was born 4-17-11 so just a few weeks old and almost a lb already. weighed her yesterday and she was 13.7oz thanks for the ideas right now i just call her my hunny bunny

Oh my goodness I'm going to have to ban myself from baby bunny pictures! And my next bunny MUST be that color! What color is that? LOVE HER! I think you should name her Huggles or I like the Raine and Buttercup and Chloe too. Clearly I'm no help LOL

Latest posts

Back