Help! My Mama senses are in disarray!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i be super worried.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

DracoDon

Reaction score
So today my bf and i were watching a movie. He knocked over a glass of 11% wine which had some vodka 40% in it. Some splashed on my bun because he was an awkward position. It spilt on the mat and my bun, Tubby. The environment was cleaned and stabilized. I spot cleaned my bun with a wet cloth (baths are traumatizing for him). The drink did not penetrate his fur but the spots were wiped clean by myself. Is there any need to as freaked out as I am?

Don

If you cleaned it up well and there is little chance he could have ingested much, and he is acting and eating normal, I wouldn't worry about it. If he could have ingested a significant amount and/or isn't eating or acting normally, then I would get him to a vet right away.
https://rabbit.org/vet-listings/

JBun.this morning he seems fine and been eating his veggies, hay and been binkying and running around as normal. I intend to keep a close eye on him for the next 48hrs just to make sure.
New bun blues are real! Everything scares and worries the carrots out of you!
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back