Help my bunny fell

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen456

Reaction score
Everyday I let my bunny free roam in my basement to run around, but today she really scared me. She likes to jump up on a couch I have down there and it’s not high up maybe around 1 foot and half up. But today she jumped up on the higher part of the couch where someone’s back would go and she jumped off. I heard the smack on the ground and saw her land on her face. I tried running to her but it was too late. She opened her mouth really wide and started touching her face kind of how she grooms herself but I could tell she was in pain. So I picked her up and tried to calm her down and I got my sister to help me check if anything was wounded on her face. When I slowly checked a tiny piece of her lip was busted and she was bleeding. Nothing seemed to be broken and her nose was a little bruised. She was just bleeding from the tiny bust in her lip. I rubbed her head to try and help her and I watched her for about 3 hours to make sure she was okay and she is doing everything she does normally. She’s eating normal and grooming herself normally. And she is showing no weird actions. What do I do? Is she okay or do I need to take her to the vet?

I'd watch her and if there's any sign of unusual behaviour I would take her for X-rays to make sure she has no broken bones or brain damage.

Latest posts

Back