Help my Bunny belly is bit off

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobbles

Reaction score
:bambiandthumper her poo was water like and with hard bits to vying vet her said to put her on hay a no veg and water and her fiber first for day see how's I am worried abut her :sickbunny::bunnyangel2:

Last edited:
:bambiandthumper her poo was water like and with hard bits to vet her said to put her on hay a no veg and water and her fiber first for day see how's it gose worried abut her :sickbunny::bunnyangel2:

image_zpsa03c27dc.jpg

That one poo looks like it has a string of fur in it. Is she shedding a lot right now? If she is, you could brush her to help get some of the fur out so there will be less for her to ingest while she is grooming herself.

The vet advice sounds good to me, just keep in touch with them if things don't improve quickly.

My Brooke's pooh is like that when she has been chewing on the rub in her Xpen area. So is Lady's when she tries to eat the rug in the kitchen. Keep an eye on the rugs around your baby and give her hay and dry food pellets, but my bunnies pooh at times is like that when they have been chewing on things they should not have been! Like carpets and rugs! My bad bunnies!!!! I think your baby should be ok. See if you can spot where she has been chewing on the carpet or when she does and try to discourage her from doing it..

Vanessa

Watery discharge in a rabbits poop is an indication of a problem. A fecal test should have been done, to check for parasites and bacteria, as these need to be treated with medication. I hope your bun is feeling better and the poop is looking more normal.

Latest posts

Back