Help I think my rabbit ate some treated willow basket

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maki_p29

Reaction score
I had gone out of the room for just one moment to come back and see my rabbit hanging out around a willow wicker basket in the room. They ran when I came closer. (Their Hay bag is also around this area of the room). But I noticed some bite marks on the willow wicker basket when I came close. My heart dropped.

Not sure what to do right now. This basket is treated(shiny and dark in color). My bunny seems herself right now and ran to eat her Timothy Hay. This is the first time she has gone after the basket even though she has been around it the past 4 years every day. I’m so sad this happened.

Update: I spoke to my mom who happened to be watching my bunny while I had stepped away. They didn’t see my bunny go near the willow basket. I also inquired of the scratched willow basket and she let me know it came that way from a relative a few years ago.

I’m very relieved. My bunny is still her usual happy self. Binkying all over the place and giving kisses (licks😆👍).

Latest posts

Back