Help! Hyper bunny alert

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Why must these two insist on being extremely hyper and playful when I'm trying to sleep? 😂😂😂
So my mother-in-law got these plastic dressers in for her clothes and my husband converted one of the boxes into a cardboard fort. These two have been extra hyper and active since putting it down. They won't stop zooming, pulling my sleeve, running on our heads. Gawd I love these two. I need to sleep, but they're making me laugh and smile.

The essentials of floofy hoppers-make sure that their hooman wakes up at least once per night because of their shenanigans.

Few days ago, Iris pulled down a 2kg bag of unopened burgess pellets, from inside Storm's house(as part of the base swap pre-bonding program), from the top of a drawer, in the middle of the night. Then she decided it was worthwhile to dig it open and munch on them. Oh dear that was so obnoxiously loud it woke not only me, but my parents in the opposite rooms.

Latest posts

Back