Help!! Change behavior

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LetaRayn

Reaction score
Hello

I got a girl her name hanna about week age, I don't know her actual age because the previous owner didn't know when she was born but I think she 4_5 months old.we made a beautiful bond together she licks me, let me pet and even pee on me but as I live with my family she starts to pay attention to the others and she begin to ignore me and even stopped to licks me and play with me as before So what should I do to make her loves me again and is it my fault she abandoned me?

Sorry for mistakes my English is not my native language

Sit in a small area, like a bathroom, with her in there. Both of you in there together with no one else. You can read, play on a phone or just about anything else. Don't reach out to pet her unless she comes up to you. Just sitting in there is bonding in her eyes. Treats are a good idea when she comes up to you.

I'll definitely try that, thanks for the answer

It may also be her hormones. Around this age, hormones kick in. This can change her behavior and could even make her more aggressive. It doesn't necessarily mean you are doing anything at all to cause this change. It is just a normal reaction to hormones. Having her spayed can settle this down (though I don't know how possible this is in your country).

Her behavior changes and swing through the day,she is marking all the house and drooping everywhere, pees on my bed although I'm trying to train her to use the litter box.ones she shows her love to me and another time she just ignore me.she is not spayed yet and I'm not considering this option in spite we have vets here and can make the surgery but I can't trust them with her life,I'm afraid she will die on operation table

Latest posts

Back