Help, advice or reassurance needed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What gorgeous bunnies- you’re a good bunny mum to make sure the hutch is safe! The wire looks wide which is my only concern as bunnies are very good as squeezing through the tiniest holes and your buns look teeny so just keen an eye that they won’t escape! You can adjust ect with hutch covers and extra hay for colder weather!
Good bunny dad ?? Haha but yeah thanks a lot! I already no about the meshing they jumped straight through soon as I finished it haha only use the run in the day for them anyhow when I'm out with them! Haha

Yeah I've actually been told the same too, that some unneautered babies just get along fine with no problems. Thanks for your input. Have you had 2 brothers yourself who have not ended up fighting ??

Personally I have not but a close friend of mine has 2 males - they aren’t even brothers and are not neutered - that live together. It’s a spacious pen and they’ve been together since they were babies and they get along beautifully.

Also I bought a buck from a farm that had their rabbits living colony style, does in one shed and bucks in another. All ages, not neutered, completely peaceful .

I’ve heard that the key is to never separate them though or they may not rebond. Even trips to the vet should be together .

Latest posts

Back