Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msmab

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Erika and my husband and I have two wonderful and adorable Holland Lop bunnies. Tony is just over two years old and is a gorgeous tort and Jessica is a year and a half, all white, with little beige and black speckles on her ears. They are a bonded pair and an absolute delight!

I have had a huge love for bunnies since I was a young child and I love meeting others who adore their bunnies as much as my husband and I do!

Welcome, welcome...to you and to your buns. Tony and Jessica are lucky to have an owner who adores them as much as you do! And, the pair sound adorable to boot. I definitely think some photos are in order. We definitely love pics here!

This website has been amazing. I love being surrounded by others who enjoy rabbits as much as I do. Everyone is dedicated to their bunnies and to their care. It's a nice change from a society that is seemingly indifferent to their pets. I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you and your buns better. Welcome!

Latest posts

Back