Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trigger101

Reaction score
Hi,

I am a 14 year old who LOVES all of my animals(4 cats,3 dogs,2 bunnies,and a ferret. I decided to join this rabbit forum because I have some ?'s about my bunnies. I have Trigger who came from an abusive situation. She was going to be used as a meat rabbit but My mom and I pulled her from the abusive man who was going to use her as food(I know it is a common things but how she was being treated she didnt need to be used as food). She was brought to Illinois in the middle of summer from Ohio with no water, no food and cramped with 15 other bunnies!! We had just went to look and actually came home with 6...yes six bunnies. Sadly five did not make it. I hope I gave them some time to "enjoy" life. I asked the tech club at school to make a rabbit cage and they did. So she is in a much bigger cage then she was previously and gets time out of the cage and gets to feel the grass in her feet and eat all the grass she can. She also LOVES her pellets and timothy hay.She only trusts me but not to much even though I've had her for a year and half. I am slowly gaining her trust though. but I know she will not be a bunny that you can pick up and she wont freak and try to get out

here are some pics of her
019-5.jpg

021-8.jpg

now the Oreo.
my uncle knew someone who was moving and could not take him with her. So next thing I know I have another bunny. he is more people friendly but like trigger will only come to me when I go to take them out of there cage.
Pic of him(I have more but cant find them right now)
010-7.jpg

Welcome, your bunnies are super cute! The forum is a great place for everything bunny! Everyone here is so nice and helpful! I know you'll love it :)

Thanks for the welcomes! They are pretty cut arn't they :) My mom and I might go back to were we got Trigger and bring another bunny home. We aren't for sure though because we already have a "zoo",lol.

Great that you could provide a loving home for these guys. Lucky for them. Don't worry about not being able to pick them up, just as long as they get pets and love they are happy. Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum! Kudos to you for saving Trigger. I know people use them for meat, but it makes me so sad to hear about it. So I am very happy that you saved Trigger. Oreo is a cutie too. I hope you like it here :)

Thanks for the welcomes! My 2nd cousin breeds meat rabbits and it makes me so sad! I wish I lived closer to him so i could save one from him! he has new ones and they are SO cute!!

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

It was nice that you tried to give those bunny's a home filled with love, sorry they didn't make it. Your bunny's are very beautiful.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back