hello

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hartleybun

Reaction score
hello on behalf of hartleybun and roxy - two otter rexes. i was recommended this site by the moderator of our facebook rabbit group, and am very glad that she did:D

hartleybun is the new man in roxy's life after the death of her previous partner, hartley. they are getting along very well. dont know how he will take being neutered tomorrow tho'...!

are they standard or mini? Pictures?

You'll find that I'm a little obsessed with rex breeds! :D

WELCOME to RO!

they are standard rexes. hartleybun is 6 months old and an ex show bunny. he's being neutered tomorrow. he is a calm bunny and used to being handled. also he gets on very well with my dogs - chocolate labs tend to get on with anyone tho'

roxy is three and a small standard - if that makes sense!

ive had a look at the photos section, do i have to start a new thread to post some pics or is there another gallery that i havent found yet LOL

regards

hartleybun:D

You can start a blog in the blog area for your own bunnies..... and I don't know if we have a standard rex picture thread or not....... I might need to add that......

I LOVE SEEING THEM!

thank you all for your welcome! hartleybun and roxy wish me to introduce their personal security - brandy and whiskey choc labrador. they do know how handsome they are and can see why Bo B Bunny would like them...:)
will see about setting up a blog tomoro:)

:cry4:Why on Earth would my internet friends suggest that I would so such a thing???

:whistling:whistling:whistling

Latest posts

Back