Hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! Please feel free to ask questions and post pictures. (That's what this form is for) 😉

Welcome! Please feel free to ask questions and post pictures. (That's what this form is for) 😉
Okay umm so I accidentally stepped on my rabbit…
I was lightly pushing him out from behind something because he was eating my carpet and I thought he had already gone out from behind the object but once I stepped down from where I was he hopped right under where I was stepping and it was bad timing and I stepped on his back. And I know I can’t take him to a vet because my parents will just say he is fine. My rabbits name is Duncan and he is 5 years old. What should I do? He isn’t eating or drinking. He kinda hops but when he does he limps. He is also staying pretty stationary. I feel really bad. I love him a lot.
I don’t know what to do. Help?

Okay umm so I accidentally stepped on my rabbit…
I was lightly pushing him out from behind something because he was eating my carpet and I thought he had already gone out from behind the object but once I stepped down from where I was he hopped right under where I was stepping and it was bad timing and I stepped on his back. And I know I can’t take him to a vet because my parents will just say he is fine. My rabbits name is Duncan and he is 5 years old. What should I do? He isn’t eating or drinking. He kinda hops but when he does he limps. He is also staying pretty stationary. I feel really bad. I love him a lot.
I don’t know what to do. Help?
You should start a different thread for this question. When did you step on him? How hard did you step on him? If he im not eating or drinking take him to the vet right away. Did you tell your parents?

You should start a different thread for this question. When did you step on him? How hard did you step on him? If he im not eating or drinking take him to the vet right away. Did you tell your parents?
I stepped on him like and hour ago and I’m not sure how hard I stepped on him. I have not told my parents because I know they will not take him to the vet.

Latest posts

Back