Hello World! ♥

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pocky

Reaction score
Hello there!

My name is Bee and I am 17 years old. I am a Junior in high school and am excited to be writing my very first introduction on the forum! :biggrin2: I love sweets, building things, art, and plenty of sleep. I am actually very handy for a girl -- knitting, sewing, woodwork, glass work, you name it, I do it!

In the past, I have owned various types of animals, but NEVER a rabbit -- or in this case, two! However, I do have some experience regarding construction of cages and general care because I do pet-sit during my free time. These two I am about to show you are my very first bunnies (they're Nethies btw)...and all I can say for the moment is...I ADORE THEM!

(Here goes nothing!)

423669_2394058389909_1804412580_1438252_85901463_n.jpg

Hello there! My name is Pocky, like the snack (mummy tells me I'm so sweet so she gave me that name!) I am only 6 weeks old and I am a little girl! I barely weigh a pound. Mummy says I am too hyper because I like to run around and do binkies everywhere! I love love love head rubs and pouncing on mummy. My mummy lets me do whatever I want. She tells me I'm spoiled and I always give her a dis-sa-prov-ing look in return! I love my new home and my mommy (mommy loves ME the most)~ It's nice to meet you! ^^ ♥

Here is my sister YUME:

422501_2394074870321_1804412580_1438254_732569647_n.jpg

First off, I am not fat or chubby! Mommy says I'm "fluffy." I love food and my mommy so much! I like to be snuggled all day long. Mommy calls me lazy and a coach potato -- BUT! I am NOT! I am a dreamer! I like to flop down and nap the day away. I plan to run for president one day! I like pets behind the ear! I know I know -- I'm l-o-v-e-l-y! Don't tell my sister, she's the jealous type, but I think mommy loves me more! It's nice to meet you and everything, but I need to get back to eating! Buh-bye! ♥

Bee here! It was nice meeting you guys, and I hope you like my bunbuns! I would love to hear back from you guys. :')

-Bee :p

Hi Bee, Welcome to the Forum.

They are absolutely the sweeties bunnies.

Looking forward to reading your blog. Would love to see some of your creative work as well.

K:)

Welcome to the forum! Your bunnies are so cute! I cant wait to see updated pictures and watch them grow. The forum is a wonderful place for bunny lovers like yourself, everyone is so friendly and helpful!

Hi Bee, welcome to RO.

You bunnies are adorable. Do they live together? I'm asking this because at that young age it can still be difficult to know the sex of the bunnies. When I got Buttercup (RIP) we were told he was a she (even a vet told us that) well that wasn't true, she turned out to be a he. Just keep you eyes open in a few weeks to make sure they are both girls. Also once they hit puberty they may start to fight.

I'm curious about your grids. Are they the ones with the bigger holes? If so I'd be very careful thatthe bunnies don't try to get out. Believe me these little monkeys can get into place you'd be shocked.

Looking forward to more stories and MANY more pictures.

Susan:)

Welcome to RO! Your babies are so very cute! Fraggles is running for president of the world. Perhaps you should be an apprentice? ;)

Well I'm pretty sure they're both females, because both the breeder and the vet told me so and I also double checked -- but just in case, I'll watch out over the weeks. Right now, they're separated, the only reason why they were in the same cage was because I ended up getting two rather than one so I had to build another NIC cage the next day. Hmmm...haha, once they hit puberty, you can bunny-nap them if you want. ;P Also, the grids are actually the smaller grid squares (like the 1 1/2" ones I think.) The bunnies are just really really small! ^^

Welcome to the forum! Your dwarfs are adorable as are all baby buns :D My name is Sarah me and my mom raise Tans and Polish in Texas. Hope you enjoy RO

Your bunnies are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are at only 6 weeks old! I just got a third bunny (Netherland Dwarf) who is only half that size at 10 weeks!

Shooo CUTE!

T

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

Your bunny's are very cute.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back