Hello to all (Newbie says hello)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I just found this forum and I am happy to be here!

I moved here from Germany almost 1 year ago and like it very much. Ihave had rabbits all my life and right now I have 13 rabbits + 1 fosterrabbit!

I am also volunteering for a rescue organization and we always needfoster sites (located in the Bay area) - if anyone needs informationplease contact me via private message ;)

All my rabbits are house rabbits since keeping them outside increases the changes to get myxomatosis.

okay, that's it.

Greetings!

ok, let's see, here some pictures:

sean_zaira_mampfend.jpg
Sean and Zaira

raphi_mina_snuggle.jpg
Raphael and Mina

snugglecedric.jpg
Zoé and Cedric

M_Nliegen6.jpg
Maurice and Nala
zf11.jpg

Kian and Fianna

and the last 3:

lionheada_plschpuschel.jpg

Travis, Cailin and Sullivan

All of my rabbits were rescued from shelters and breeders!

Welcome to the best rabbit forum in existence! I look forward to talking more. And all your bunnies are just ADORABLE!

Bunnydude:dude:

What beauties!!! I can tell they are all well cared for and healthy. They just look so happy.

We built our own cage too, nothing we saw in the stores really floatedour boat. What do you use the mortar and pestle for? Just curious. Iuse mine when I have to make a slurry if one of our buns needs extraattention. And also to make some dry rubs for the ole bbq. :p

Welcome to the forum. What type of wood did you use in making your cage?

I also had 13 bunnies, but I lost one on Tuesday. Although, I have an English Lop coming on Saturday.

Jen

Latest posts

Back