Hello new

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit world

Reaction score
I have a 6 year old Netherland red eyed white (well 2 )but the little girl may be going to loose her teeth she is at the vet tonight and they say it’s her roots that’s the problem, what I want to know is can she live without teeth ok as it say on google that can’t live without them

If they are her front teeth then she will be fine as they grow back. And if it's one of her back teeth then she will still be fine. How many is she losing?

She has gone I’m devastated she stayed at the vets over night and still would not eat on her own they said she was in pain because of the breed she is ,she had a flat face and very long roots that would be up near her eyes and this was stopping her eating , they took x-rays of her teeth and mouth ,I had 6 and a half wonderful years with her she was my. Special baby as she squeaked and licked me

I am so sorry your bun passed over the rainbow bridge. She knows she was well loved. It sounds like you did everything you could.

Omgoodness!
So adorable. I have a white bunny named Ghost who looks a little like her. Their cheeks are so soft and puffy like marshmallows!

I miss her so much I could cuddle her so much too, I have had six bunnies all together but not all at once and sweetie was my little girl that I will miss forever:(

I know it must be difficult. You are of course allowed to be sad, and cry as much as you feel you need to.
They are family and its heartbreaking.
But also remember that pets sense these things and you have the bunny she was bonded with to take care of. He/she will be lonely and you are his/her source of comfort.
Best of luck ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Keep well

Thinking of you in your loss. And like Fuz said, give your other bunny lots of calm attention and cuddles (if that one likes cuddles).
Our bonded girl and boy only like us to hang out with them while they hop around, so I will spend extra time with them in memory of Sweetie.

Thank you all, I’m keeping an eye on Tiny Tim to make sure he is ok he’s not so fond of cuddles like sweetie was he’s a wriggler
And won’t lick you But I can pick him up and give him a kiss so I’m happy with that.

Latest posts

Back