Hello New Here...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndsy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here. My name is Lyndsy and I'm from ontario Canada. I don'thave my bunnies yet as they are too young but I thought since everyoneelse is posting their pics I should do the same... This is Tucker andBuster at one month old... Which as it turns out wasyesterday! LOL

Talk to you later,

Lyndsy

Awww, they're sooo cute, another Tucker!!

Are you the same Lyndsy that I replied to on the Rabbit Village Board?

By the way welcome to the board!

and this is Tucker, now he is missing an ear...His mum was a fist time mum and accidently cleaned it rightoff... none the less he's making up for the loss in food! LOL

They are Holand Lops! and no you can't have them,I don't even have them... LOL but they are the sweetest things. Tuckeris so laidback and LOVES his food, and Buster is so outgoing and incharge! They are supposed to be very different boys...

oooo or i mean awwwwww they aretoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocute!!!! then again i have a soft spot for lops.

sara

I've never seen a one-eared bunny....poor little fellow!

Buster looks so cutely rumpled in that picture--like "aw, come on, no pictures! My hair isn't combed!"

Rose

Tucker's ear has completly healed and he doesn'teven notice. Niether do we. It's apart of him. They are both littlemonkeys and we can't wait to have them come home in March...

lyndsy wrote:
andthis is Tucker, now he is missing an ear... His mum was a fist time mumand accidently cleaned it right off... none the less he'smaking up for the loss in food! LOL

Oh poor guy his good looks well make up for one ear

They're two gorgeous little boys, you must be looking forward to having them so much! Glad you've joined the forum :D.

Kate

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. Weare happy to be here! They are two very cute boys and just so you knowI love to bragg about them... LOL I have looked around and you all havereally cute buns too!

Lyndsy:D

Welcome Lyndsy,

Those two are absolutelyadorable.

I have a rabbit named Tucker as well, so I'm particularly fond of your little Tucker.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back