Hello from nz

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelby Chasko

Reaction score
Hello there . I realize I've been a member here for a while & haven't introduced myself so here goes... My name's Jess. I am from Hamilton new Zealand and I have 1 pet bunny , she is a female minilop who I have had since she's was about 6 weeks old. She is now 4. She is completely free roam with access to indoors and outdoors . When she was about 1 year old I had her desexed because I believe all bunnies should be for their overall long term health and wellbeing . I used to also have a male minilop bunny whom passed away on Nov 21 21. He was a bonded companion to my girl and they had been together all their lives , I got him as a friend for her . Since he passed she is not as lonely or sad as I was worried about , she is very relaxed and happy. Every morning she flops by her food bowl while she waits for her breakfast , her favourite food is puha (milk thistle), dandelion, geranium molly & herb Robert . She also loves purple clovers and long fiberous grass. I hope by being here in this forum I can learn more about bunnies because I think it's so important as a bunny owner to be educated around their needs

Hi all. I noticed I'm here in this forum and have never introduced myself . My name's Georgie and this is my beautiful 4 year old daughterJessica. She is a minilop and she is free range with access to indoors and outdoors with her main setup in my bedroom and she also has a setup in the lounge where she chills every evening. I have had Jessica since she was about 8 weeks old . I hope by being here in this group forum I can read and learn more about bunnies and meet other bunny owners :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-05-19-38-42-62.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-05-19-38-42-62.jpg
    820.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back