Hello from New Member

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evonnesart wrote:
Hello,

I have 7 bunnies ( all rescued), I am a pet portrait artist and also an illustrator of rabbit books,( Lucile Moore and Kathy Smith)
and I am the list owner for the private e-group, The Natural Rabbit, http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/thenaturalrabbit/
I am looking forward to getting to know and help people on this list.

Evonne
:wave:

Welcome. I'm new here too. I'm proud to say I rescued one rabbit, Our Willard as well. I'll have to look for the books you illustrated. I love to read as much as possible about rabbits.

You peaked my interest of The Natural Rabbit, look forward to checking it out and look forward to discussing all different ways of how best to make our rabbits healthy.

K :)

Thank you Z Rabbits, the Rabbit books that I illustrated are chocker block full of good information! And if you are interested inintergrative med for your bunnies, I'd be happy tohelp you.

It's nice to meet you!

Evonne

Thank you Lake Condo,I do have a lionhead painting in my Cafe Press shop. I'm not sure if such links are allowed to be posted here - but if you go to Cafe press and look for Evonne's art, you will find a painting of a black lionhead there ;o)

They are lovely bunnies aren't they!

I'll have to check that out. Honey is clover honey colored, so she really looks like a little lion [except for the ears & tail].

I'm sure other people have provided such links, but to be sure you could PM a moderator.

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back