Hello from Edmonton Alberta

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogorf

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'll make this short. I unexpectantly became a bunny owner last November when I witnessed a person throw a rabbit from a moving vehicle, outside my work. After seeing the amount of rabbits at the shelter and all the ads on kijiji I decided to keep him. Don't know what breed he is though. Ended up getting 2 more for companions for him. 1 Holland lop male and 1 lion head male. All 3 are neutered. Not bonded yet. So...yeah very new to the rabbit world. Thanks in advance for all the advice and direction I'll need to keep them happy and healthy.

Wow, I cannot believe that someone would throw a rabbit from a moving vehicle... Well, I can, but I would really prefer not to think that is the kind of world we live in :(

However, I AM glad to hear that there is someone as great as you who is taking in not only that bunny in need, but two others!

BTW, Would love to see some pics of the bunnies... *nudge nudge wink wink*

I will take some pictures soon. The only ones I have right now are of hubby playing ref during a bonding session.

Welcome fellow Edmontonian! You will love this forum, many kind people with a lot of knowledge. I have learned so much already:)

Latest posts

Back