hello from Arizona

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash Gordon

Reaction score
hi there...i just wanted to say hello to everyone before i went cruising around the forum..im Lisa and i have 9 bunnies who have all picked lucky me to be in their amazing world,,well except Flash hes my Thrianta that i chose from a breeder..the rest have all magically hopped into my life wether it be from Ads on Craigslist for free bunnies or some ive rescued from parks and a few i got from the lady behind me at the grocery store....:)..yea bunnies just happen to find me somehow..
i have a Thrianta,Holland lop,mini lop,2 flemmie giants,and a couple of heinz 57's that have stolen my heart..i uploaded a few pics already but i have plenty more that id love to share with you all...im looking forward to meeting you all and enjoying the forum ...its great to meet other bunny lovers,,thanks for being here.Lisa :bunnyhug:

Thanks you Pam..my good friend is a avid photographer and i took my buns over to her back yard to take some pics..she got some amazing shots..thats one of em of Flash my Thrianta.

Hey, Lisa!!! Its Amy, Morgan's mommy - we met you at Sun Your Buns and you know Morgan on Bunspace ;).

Glad to see you are on here :biggrin2:!!!

Hello everybody thanks for the warm welcome!!..
Hi Amy!!! how kewl seeing someone i know on here.!! How are u my friend?...do u still have the English Lop?,.he is a handsome one!.

Flash Gordon wrote:
Hello everybody thanks for the warm welcome!!..
Hi Amy!!! how kewl seeing someone i know on here.!! How are u my friend?...do u still have the English Lop?,.he is a handsome one!.
Aww you didn't make it to the recently bun picnic so you wouldn't know...but my English Lop foster got adopted and now lives in Cali. An awesome lady from the Bunderground Railroad did the transport and also brought me home a rescue bunny from Zooh Corner Rabbit Rescue. That bunny, Ruby, is bonding to Marlin....so we are going to adopt her :)!!

I had no idea you had so many bunnies :p! Are they all on Bunspace? Did Dori or anyone from up here tell you about a local dog/cat rescue thats going to help us rescue/rehome (& spay/neuter) bunnies....finally?!?!?!

thats great news about the english lop and Ruby!! and also about the help u guys are gonna get from the dog rescue...that is really great news!! you guys need all the help u can get!!
yea i got 9 buns ,no i dont have them all on Bunspace...im getting a little tired of that place..too many unfriendly people on there...and i gotta be honest with you i cant handle trying to read the baby talk ,i dont mind havin fun but when i cant read ur post cuz its all jibberjabber im outta there.....i signed up here cuz i really liked that the title in this forum said "the friendliest" rabbit forum.

I have to agree with you, Lisa...I also can't handle all of the "baby talk" on Bunspace :p. I just like to go on there and check our AZ group because thats how I "met" you all ;). This forum is definitely very friendly and the only bunny forum I enjoy being on!

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Your herd contains a wide variety like mine. Never a dull moment is there!

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back