Hello, everyone!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nando

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Nando. (My full name is Fernando Parrado, but everyone calls me Nando.) I am a white New Zealand buck.

I was one of the rabbits IM4Swine showed at the fair. She also showed me at the fun show, where I won best pre-junior (because I was the only pre-junior).

I can't wait to meet lots of new bunnies!

Hi, Nando! I'm Max or Max Fuzzball whichever you like. I'm a little american polish bunny my mom adopted a year and a half ago. I love your big ears. It's nice to meet you! :biggrin2:

Hi Nando, My name is Miss Daisy Tia Snuffles, but my human calls me grumpy, just because i like things my own way doesn't make me grumpy! Anyway i am a single mother to 12 babies, 2 lots of sextuplets, my youngest are 13 weeks old now, all boys, what a nightmare lol. And i live in a house with my ex-boyfriend (wellsee what he did to me 12 kids!) and another 5 rabbits here and my human has another 9 of us somewhere i have never been, but who cares my family is the best! I am a french lop by the way.

It is nice to meet you, Max and Miss Daisy Tia Snuffles.

I guess I should have mentioned who I live with. I have my own cage. Or at least now I do, anyway. Until recently I lived in a cage with three sisters.

Mygood friend, Jeeves, lives in the cage next to mine. And my dad, Ice Cream, lives in the cage on the other side of me.

"Hello Nando. I'm Teacup Rabbit. An opal mini Rex who's 6 years old."

-Teacup

P.S. just ignore Kali!!

[line]

"Hey Nando, I'm Kali queen of the world (get use to it). I'm a 4yr old Rex. The people say my fur color is called fawn, but I don't know."

-Kali

Hi's Nandos my names is a Oscars. I's a holland lops. Sorrys I is just been learnings how to spells i's only a years and a halfs old;)

Latest posts

Back