Hello Everyone

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dajeti2

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Tina. I am new here, inmore ways than one. I just picked up both of my bunnies on Saturday. Iam so happy. I never knew how much fun rabbits could be. I am new toall this so please be patient with me. I'm sure I'm going to have ALOTof questions.

Welcome, Tina, and congratulations on your new buns!

You'll find that this is a wonderful group of people who'll be happy to give you all kinds of useful information.

Bunnies are wonderful pets. You're about to enter into awhole new set of adventures withthem.

WELCOME WELCOME

:shock:<--------the expression on your face when yourealize once again your two have outsmarted you ( they work together onus humans, don't you know)

Cher

Welcome Tina! Hope that your two bunnies are not giving you much trouble..hehe...

But I am sure it is worth it, though!:D

Thank you everyone. They are definitely ahandful-literally lol. I did all the research and read everything Icould get my hands onand I was still not prepared for thesheer size of these two. I'm sorry I forgot to mention, my new babiesare Flemish Giants. Apollo is an all white male with pink eyes. He's 4months old and weighs about eight pounds. Athena is a light grey femalewith brown eyes. She is 2 months old and weighs about fivepounds. We are going tomorrow to get Apollo a harness. Athenahadn't been as socialized as Apollo. So we are taking slow with her.She is still a bit skitish. Each day she gets a little better. They areso much fun and so spoiled too.

WELCOME Tina, i am fairly new myself (about 2-3weeks). CONGRATULATIONS on your two new bunnies, Flemish giants, what ahandful (or not so when they grow up) i'm sure you do just fine.:D:dude::p:);)

Latest posts

Back