Hello everyone, take a look at my bunny licking me near to 3 minutes!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh so sweet! My little lop Suzette did the same thing when she first joined us, and still does now and then. Now she recognizes all the other smells on my hands and so sniffs carefully before fully committing to the bunny kisses!

sorry was away everyone!
Luv it--our smallest and biggest used to do the same thing.

it is the greatest feeling ever, why did your bunnies stop licking?

So much love from this cute little ball of fluff! So adorable!

yes indeed, but this is one of the longest time ever, normally it only last less than a minute

Oh so sweet! My little lop Suzette did the same thing when she first joined us, and still does now and then. Now she recognizes all the other smells on my hands and so sniffs carefully before fully committing to the bunny kisses!

haha she only choose to lick you as the owner?

Hi Baffling - yes! She's my li'l sweet pea! I like to say that Beau Bunny is my Big Boy, and Willoughby is my Littlest Boy, and Suzette is my Middlest Girl...! They are: French German Angora (Beau, in my avatar), rescued Lionhead (Willoughby), and my li'l lop (Suzette), and who knew I would start loving on rabbits after I turned 50? =)

Hi Baffling - yes! She's my li'l sweet pea! I like to say that Beau Bunny is my Big Boy, and Willoughby is my Littlest Boy, and Suzette is my Middlest Girl...! They are: French German Angora (Beau, in my avatar), rescued Lionhead (Willoughby), and my li'l lop (Suzette), and who knew I would start loving on rabbits after I turned 50? =)

what a loyal one u got ha!

never too late to start loving rabbits but that's quite an entourage u got there!

Latest posts

Back