Hello, again!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have been a member here for quite some time now, but I have been MIA. An insane amount of things have happened in my life in that time, I moved multiple times, got married, changed jobs, acquired 2 more rabbits, and so on. I'll explain in better detail in my personal feed.
Anyway, I have been a rabbit owner and lover for over 10 years and am a vet tech (although I'm working in a different field at the moment). I'm also a fiend for information, so I am constantly researching and will offer what I know and I'm always open to new information.
My critter family is huge, I think it comes with the occupation...I have dogs, cats, turtles and tortoises, bearded dragons, a snake and of course 3 rabbits. Timothy is a 4 year old French Lop who is basically a dog. He has the run of my house, is afraid of nothing and is INSANE about his litter box habits. Foo is Tim's wife. Foo is a humane rescue that came into my life when Tim was staying with a friend and she took Foo as a foster from an amazing rescue group. We know NOTHING about her background except she was part of a group of animals rescued by humane law enforcement from a bad situation. Foo is EC positive, so I have learned a lot about this dreaded disease, a lot that will surprise people. Raisin is my little love butt. He is a 7 month old BEW Lion Head and just a joy to behold, although, Tim is still not sure he thinks so. But we're getting there.

Ok, I've gone on long enough, but I'm really glad to be back.

Welcome back! Sounds like you have quite the zoo :)

Your buns sound adorable. I would love to see more pics. Are you trying to bond the entire trio?

I have a Lionhead doe, Agnes that I'm currently bonding to archie a mini Rex buck.

Hope to see more from you! :)

The trio is bonded enough that they hang out every day, but I don't trust the boys if I'm not home or at night, they sometimes give chase. Bonding can be tough, but the work is really worth it if it works out. They are just sweet together. Keep trying it takes patience and perseverance! Sometimes you have to out stubborn them.
I'm working on pics. My phone doesn't want to give them up right now, but I just have to find my converter.

:big kiss:

Latest posts

Back