Hee Hee... What colour?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JjGoesBounce

Reaction score
Gosh you guys must get so annoyed answering our novice questions..

Here's another one!

What colour is Dandelion?

15899_201108_530000001.jpg

And possibly what breed? She's 2 years old, is bigger than a mini lop.. :)

Thank you!

Jj

It looks like she has a tattoo? Where did you get her from? If a rescue they might not know her background unless the person who dropped her off said. But if she has a tattoo wouldn't she be a purebred? I'd guess blue for her color. Not sure about breed?

She's an absolute BEAUTIFUL Blue!

And if she does have a Tattoo, I would definitely research it and maybe find more info on your new little girl!

K:)

Looking at your Dandelion every time I come on here, I'm trying to figure out what breed she is.

Here's about American Blue's.

http://www.rabbitgeek.com/abwrc.html

American Red, White and Blues are becoming very popular here in the United States. Maybe you can contact this club and find out about the tattoo. Maybe they can help.

How's Pembrooke taking the new comer? Hope all is well.

woahlookitsme wrote:
What does the tattoo read?
It reads "SC040X" not sure if those "O" are zeroes a=or o's..
ZRabbits wrote:
Looking at your Dandelion every time I come on here, I'm trying to figure out what breed she is.

American Red, White and Blues are becoming very popular here in the United States. Maybe you can contact this club and find out about the tattoo. Maybe they can help.

The American Blues does indeed have the right colour but the body shape and the texture of the fur is wrong for Dandelion. Thanks though! I've already asked the lady and she replies "a mix." Great, soooo helpful!

Pembrooke's on and off with Dandelion which is expected, I'm expecting this sisterly bond will take a couple of months which I'm prepared for!

Jj

JjGoesBounce wrote:
woahlookitsme wrote:
What does the tattoo read?
It reads "SC040X" not sure if those "O" are zeroes a=or o's..
ZRabbits wrote:

The American Blues does indeed have the right colour but the body shape and the texture of the fur is wrong for Dandelion. Thanks though! I've already asked the lady and she replies "a mix." Great, soooo helpful!

Pembrooke's on and off with Dandelion which is expected, I'm expecting this sisterly bond will take a couple of months which I'm prepared for!

Jj

Oh well, at least I tried. And the lady said a Mix but she has a tattoo in her ear? Oh well again, she a sweetie. Hoping Pembrooke accepts her new sister soon. I guess she liked her on that first meeting but now realizes she's there for good now and has to get used to that fact. Hoping it goes quickly and they bond together nicely.

I am gonna guess the X at the end of the tattoo is the sign it is a cross. Many people have tattooed crossbreds, especially if they get shown at county fairs.that require all rabbits.be.tattooed.

Bunnies leave footprints on our hearts.

Latest posts

Back