Heartwarming photo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassetluv

Reaction score
Someone sent me an email today with some cute animal pics, but the one at the end - that came with a story - really tugged at my heartstrings. Thought I'd share here:

The Doberman in the photo is pregnant. The fireman had just saved her from a fire in her house,rescuing her by carrying her out of the house into her front yard, then he continued to fight the fire.When he finally got done putting thefire out,he sat down to catch his breath and rest.

A photographer from theCharlotte, NorthCarolina News papernoticed the dog in the distance looking at thefireman. He saw the Doberman walkingstraight toward thefirefighterand wondered what she was going to do.

As he raised his camera, she came up to the exhausted fireman who had just saved her life and the lives of her babies, and kissed him just as the photographer snapped this picture.
firemandog.jpg
]

:inlove:

Oh, Snopes is such a
rain.gif

It's ALMOST all true. The dog got out of the house on her own power, but the firefighter opened the door! She wouldn't have made it otherwise.

sas
smack.gif

Pipp wrote:
Oh, Snopes is such a
rain.gif

It's ALMOST all true. The dog got out of the house on her own power, but the firefighter opened the door! She wouldn't have made it otherwise.

sas
smack.gif

haha. but you're right:p!

either way it's a cute pic:)

So cute! That's too bad the story isn't fully true though. But just the same, the dog could have just been "thanking" the fireman for being a fireman and saving others peoples lives.
lol not that the dog would know that really but still...

Latest posts

Back