Healthy Treats?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xbunnyx

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Rex, my rabbit, has always been super shy and always flinches when anyone touches him. I wanted to start clicker training because I heard it helps train them. So I want to get some healthy treats that I can give him more. Any suggestions? Thanks!

When I’m trying to teach Lucas a trick, I give her, her daily dose of pellets for every trick she does (but for that to work your rabbit would have to love her pellets, but most rabbits do so it shouldn’t be a problem) 🙂.

Any rabbit safe leafy greens (not veggies like carrots) would be a good idea. They’re actually healthy for them and if you spritz them with water, it hydrates them. My rabbits go crazy for romaine lettuce (even though I feed it as a whole meal) and I hear that a lot of buns love herbs. Here’s a list of rabbit safe veggies: Suggested Vegetables and Fruits for a Rabbit Diet | House Rabbit Society

Any rabbit safe leafy greens (not veggies like carrots) would be a good idea. They’re actually healthy for them and if you spritz them with water, it hydrates them. My rabbits go crazy for romaine lettuce (even though I feed it as a whole meal) and I hear that a lot of buns love herbs. Here’s a list of rabbit safe veggies: Suggested Vegetables and Fruits for a Rabbit Diet | House Rabbit Society
Wow, thanks so much! I will be trying romaine lettuce!

Latest posts

Back