Head stones for rabbits.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SablePoint

Reaction score
I have headstones I've had personalized from a place for our pets who have past away, but little miss Brinca(a baby bunny of mine who died some years ago) doesn't have one cause fence around her grave is too small for one of the headstones the other pets have.
All she has is a little bunny figurine on it that was used as a marker. But it feels pretty crappy that she does not her own headstone like the other pets and she deserves more than just a little marker on her grave.

Any where I can find a head stone small enough to fit on her grave? The fence is about a foot wide(maybe smaller). And at a reasonable price?

Thanks for any help!

I came across a site that has stone-like monuments that come with the pet's name & date of death. It's kvsupply.com item 83407. I hope this helps. LC

BUNNYS893.jpg

Instead of buying one for our Son, Henry's Hamster Jack-Jack, my Husband and Henry made one for him.

The ladder and bowl are a symbol of Hermione, Henry's second hamster. Henry had already passed by the time we lost Hermione.

K :)

I was going to suggest what Karen's hubby and son did .

Can you make something for Miss Brinca or at least help someone make her a Head Stone? That would be even more special as yopu made it with LOVE.:heartbeat:

Susan:)

As I'm an urn kind of person, I'm planning to order an urn now from kvsupply. That will get my order up to the $50 free shipping level. [They have the grooming stone that was mentioned in another topic. I plan to keep treats in it until needed. Plus [joke] if Honey is a bad girl, I'll tell her what the urn really is for.

LakeCondo wrote:
As I'm an urn kind of person, I'm planning to order an urn now from kvsupply. That will get my order up to the $50 free shipping level. [They have the grooming stone that was mentioned in another topic. I plan to keep treats in it until needed. Plus [joke] if Honey is a bad girl, I'll tell her what the urn really is for.
You wouldn't tell your sweet Honey what that urn is for when her treats are in it, would you? I don't think Honey could do anything that bad to be told that she would be in there one day instead of her treats.

K :)

Latest posts

Back